Sunday, December 21, 2014

I Am Grateful For This Opportunity To Focus On Him More Than Ever This Christmas

Hello again everyone!

Haha oh goodness you all are hilarious :).  Loved your letter!  Sounds like the cruise was so fun!!  I'm so glad :).  And you ate lots of icecream, and sent me a bunch of pictures, so great job :).  I can't wait to talk to you this week!  It's crazy to think that it's only in 3 days!  Can't wait :)

Ok i've got some questions for you :). Has josh started his papers yet?? Or when?  Also, have you picked a college or major or anything like that yet?  Or waiting till after you mission?  How are my grandparents all doing on their missions? Haha I still think its so cool they are both serving again :).

This week has been a great one! We've been visiting lots of less actives, and a few of them came to church yesterday :).  Our branch has a lot of less actives, so we will probably be spending a lot of time with them.  The members are SO helpful though.  It's a pretty small branch, only about 60 at sacrament each week, but they are amazing.  They help out with our work all the time and are just great examples for everyone there in st bernard :).  

I am actually really excited for christmas this week!  It's gonna be so great.  Family has always been such an important part of christmas for me growing up.  Everyone is out of work and school, and we all get to just hang out together and have fun.  Also, getting to together with both sides of our big family!  And all our traditions we have (and maybe a new one... :) ).  Family really is a big part of christmas, and i thought it would be really hard being away from you guys for it this year.  I do miss you all, of course :).  But I know you'll be okay :).  We have plenty more christmas together!   This year, I get to be over here and spend time with some of my other brothers and sisters.  And i'm loving it.  On christmas day, we are planning to visit as many people as we can, and just share a short message about Jesus Christ and the true meaning of christmas :).  Christmas with all the gifts and craziness is fun, but it really is all about Christ.  I grateful for this opportunity to focus on Him more than ever this Christmas :).  

I hope you all have a very merry christmas :).  I love you all SO much :).  Talk to you soon!

Love, Sister Mortensen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment